Wednesday, March 8, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary, Traveler's Journal


3/8/17 ** Heather is the Ambassador for her Traveler's
Journal and has so many ideas for creating small journals!
While I don't travel much...I do still scrapbook (a hobby which
came before I got into card making). Often times, I include
small journals in my LO. This allows me to tuck more photos
of whatever my pages are about without having to create 
another LO. 

I lost my cat of 17 years, 8 months at the end of January
this year and to help me bring closure...I decided to create
a LO as my tribute to him. I keep a separate cat album.
This is the little journal I made with photos of Tarzan when
we first got him. I used PTI Vertical A2 Scalloped dies to
create my cover and the book. It is so hard to say "good-
by" to a much loved pet...I still miss him. :(






4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you lost your furry friend. What a sweetheart Tarzan looks to have been - so cute. And i love your little album. It is a good way to help through the grieving process. I've done a lot of scrapping of photos of family and furry friends I've lost. I really think it helps and then you have a wonderful book of memories to look back on. I'm hoping to try out this challenge too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words; I appreciate them! Happy to hear you are a cat-lover too, or is it dogs? We still have 2 cats with us, Raja is 10 and Meeko is 2. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Susan, sorry to hear you lost your furry companion. Your friends fur-ever cover is adorable - hopefully making a tribute will help mend your broken heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan. I was on the PTI blog and saw the photo of your kitty. I have two and have had a majority of two all my adult life, so I know what you're going through. They do give us love (their own brand ;=) and they fill a special place in our hearts. I'm sorry for your loss but you have so many years of wonderful memories that you captured beautifully! Don't you just love the kitten stage? Take care,......Angie

    ReplyDelete