Monday, February 13, 2017

RC SFYTT, February 2017


Here's my take on Reverse Confetti's SFYTT...a window card using
RC's cute Cured stamp set. The figures were fussy-cut since I didn't buy the companion die set. The piggies were colored with Copic markers. The inside background was watercolored with Zig Clean Colors; then die cut with MFT Wonky Stitched circles. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder (Honeycomb) for the front background since it reminded me of chicken wire...going for a "farm-scene" look.
        ***TFL  :)   

2 comments:

  1. awwww...this is adorable! Love your coloring and the added gingham!
    Thanks for joining us for the February SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the gingham and the chevron embossing that reminds me of chicken wire.. perfect scene for these cute piggies!

    ReplyDelete