Tuesday, February 14, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary, 2010

2/14/17 ** Okay...I am zero for four now in not having any of the stamp sets selected. Oh well! My inspiration today comes from Debbie Olson's simply beautiful floral cards from Beautiful Blooms II. 

I used PTI Bloomers, Spruce & Sprigs & Swan'
Sational (sentiment). I really need to add more floral
sets to my stash as my Bloomers set is quite over-
used. Our oldest daughter's birthday is coming up
the first part of March, so it looks like my card will
go to her. The birthstone for March is Aquamarine;
so Aqua Mist is an appropriate color.

I have been giddy with delight with all the designer
cards that have been posted for each PTI year. It is
truly amazing what these ladies create. I can only
dream to be in this elite group one of these days...
TFL & Happy Valentine's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment