Tuesday, February 28, 2017

PTI MIM: Kraft and Colored Pencils

2/27/17 ** Melissa has a great tip for this weeks MIM using
colored pencils on kraft paper. I forget about using my colored pencils usually grabbing my Copics instead...so this is an excellent challenge to make me use them. I ran into a
problem tho since I have very few outline only stamp sets in
my stash...none of which were florals (own 4 PTI florals sets).
The only one that seemed like it would work was Winter Hills.
It's a bit small to use colored pencils but here it is.

**PTI Winter Hills, Double-Up Rectangles, Vintage Buttons 
(New Leaf).


 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Susan! Your colors are so vibrant. And love how you staged your scene. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Susan. The colours you chose are so bright and crisp against the kraft. Just terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossing in the background, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost used this set too! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love how you colored this sweet image! Beautifully done my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way!!!! Oh my gosh this is stunning! I love the way the red pops off the Kraft! Beautifully designed card and nice choice of stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the way you colored this wintry scene! And it looks wonderful with the pattern background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. I love these stamps and it really looks great on the kraft card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. You chose the perfect stamp set for this challenge. it just pops right off the card with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete