Sunday, February 19, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary, 2015

2/19/17 ** Almost to the end with PTI's 10th Anniversary celebration and what a week it has 
been! I was inspired today by You've Been Framed, Hexagon/Baker's Dozen, both of which I don't own.

I created my own hexagon window with a hexagon
die and used it to frame my favorite cupcake stamp.
Guess I should have sprinkled some glitter on the
frosting...I may just go back and do that. Feeling a
bit "blitzed" from the past 9 days of card creations. >.<

**PTI Baby Button Bits, Birthday Basics, Doily Details
dies. PTI dye inks: Sweet Blush, Harvest Gold, Mint
Julep, Plum Pudding, Aqua Mist, Spring Rain.
Misc: Stampin-Up Six Sided Sampler/hexagon punch,
Cuttlebug embossing folder, Zig Clean Color, MFT
Mini Stitched Tags. 



No comments:

Post a Comment