Monday, February 20, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary, 2016

2/20/17 ** Today we are celebrating 2016 and marks
the final day in PTI's 10th Anniversary celebration.
I finally have one of the stamp sets selected (Tulip
Time), YAY!! I drew my inspiration from Amy's card
where she uses frames as a background (a MIM I
missed but have been wanting to try). My card ended
up being a "Congratulations" card too since I have 
decided I will send it to someone I know who will be
graduating from pharmacy school in May. 

A note of THANKS to PTI for the past 10 days of celebration!
My stamp/die sets would probably just collect dust without
PTI's continuous inspiration/challenges. I've enjoyed the whole
week plus!!

**PTI Tulip Time, Banner Style.  PTI dye inks:
Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Green
Parakeet, New Leaf.



3 comments: