Tuesday, March 26, 2019

PTI WIW #7

3/26/19
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites: Pick 2+ PTI ink colors (combo FAV).

I have to admit...I am still very partial to aqua! I've paired it
with a yellow green. So the PTI ink colors I've used are Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Spring Moss, Green Parakeet, & New Leaf. The colors make me think of Spring. :)

I waited until the last minute for this challenge. Been having a motivational issue with PTI being so dark with new looks for almost 2 months now. I am hoping things will be up and running again come April!??
 Supplies: PTI Brushed Birds/Ivy & Bloom/Text & Texture: Bokeh/Birthday Bash Sentiments/Pierced Feature Frames: Oval Die, PTI Dye Ink (colors noted above plus Honey Nut, Ocean Tides), misc sequins (4mm).

1 comment:

  1. My two favorite cards on this challenge both include Brushed Birds! Your card is darling and I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete