Saturday, March 16, 2019

PTI WIW #6

3/16/19
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites: Papertrey Sentiment

I've chosen a Psalm instead of a sentiment. I've been wanting to make a framed Psalm of some sort for awhile. American Crafts came out with these Pocket Frames and I thought they
would be perfect for what I had in mind. I'm loving felt flower
creations too these days. That being said...here is my end result:
 Supplies: PTI Year of Psalms: January/Shape Shifters: Circle 3 Die/Rustic Wreath, 
MFT Die-namics Mini Rolled Roses, Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Leaves, American Crafts
Pocket Frames.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you framed this! The flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Susan!! I love that verse and I also love that the Rustic Wreath die fits so beautifully around the shape shifter die cut! And your felt flowers are GORGEOUS! What a lovely, lovely project!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done. A perfect way to showcase a psalm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Such a wonderful idea to frame it. I love your flowers too. The year of Psalms has always been one of my favs from PTI.

    ReplyDelete