Monday, April 1, 2019

PTI WIW #8

4/1/19
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites: Make It Monday

It is Spring and my orchids are in bloom! I have selected
MIM #329: Creating Stencils From Die Cuts with Melissa
Phillips. My challenge for myself was to see if I could mimic
my orchids with PTI's Orchid Expressions. Basically, I CAS'd
Melissa's beautiful card. Didn't quite capture the color of the
actual orchids, but it's as close as I could get it.


 Supplies: PTI Orchid Expressions/Corner Adorner: July/Mix & Mat: Pretty Brackets/Pierced Feature Frame Die, MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frame, PTI Dye Ink (Soft Stone, Green Parakeet, Spring Moss, New Leaf, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Autumn Rose), Distress Oxide Ink (seedless preserves), misc 4mm sequins, PTI Bitty Big PP (Spring Rain).

No comments:

Post a Comment