Friday, March 1, 2019

PTI WIW #4

3/1/19
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites: Buttons!

I totally agree with Laurie and her favorite PTI accessory
accessory choice...buttons. I love how she matched up
her button colors with her die-cut balloons. Her birthday 
card can go feminine or masculine. I'll have to case this one.

I selected Warm Regards to work with for a birthday card
for my sister-in-law. This is a new set for me even though it
was released in January 2018. I have buttons in Lovely Lady
and went with the color for my flowers. :)
 Supplies: PTI Warm Regards/Sentiment Staples: Birthday/Pierced Feature Frames: Oval Dies, PTI Text Style: 2008 Bitty Dot Basics PP, PTI Dye Ink (Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Prairie Grass, Ripe Avocado, Honey Nut), PTI Vintage Buttons (Lovely Lady), MFT Watercolor Wash PP, 4mm sequins, vintage seam binding.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Susan! I love your idea of using the button for the flower center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Susan. I am sure your Sister-in-Law will just adore it. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just BEAUTIFUL Susan!! I am loving your little cluster of flowers with their button centers and that gorgeous seam binding bow! Love the contrast of the oval frame too! Lovely, lovely card...your SIL will love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete