Thursday, February 21, 2019

PTI Win It Wednesday #3

2/21/19
Laurie's Fabulous Finds #3: Stand Alone Dies

I love what Laurie has done with her challenge for us this
week! Her fruit dies and colors she has chosen make for
a perfect Thank You card. I've selected one of Betsy's What
the Doodle sets to take Laurie's challenge. I love how Betsy
has given us the option to use Tea Time stamped or alone
with just the dies. I sponged some ink on SSW CS and
proceeded to die cut the tea cup. There is a BG tea cup die
included in the set which I die cut from some Aqua Mist CS.
I needed to create another birthday card for my oldest daughter whose birthday is coming up in the beginning of March. This challenge was perfect to get the job done. :)

Supplies: PTI What the Doodle: Tea Time/Banner Style/Shape Shifters: Circle 3 Die, PTI Dye Ink (Aqua Mist, Melon Berry, Prairie Grass, Weathervane), PTI CS (Aqua Mist, Stamper's Select White), Paper Source CS, Copic Sketch, Ranger EP (Princess Gold), Nuvo Crystal Glaze, Stickles, Pretty Pink Posh 4 mm sequins (Sparkling Clear).


2 comments:

  1. I love the tea cup die you used Susan (in fact, I should use it more often!!) and your pretty blending on it looks just lovely!! Beautiful details on this card too...your daughter is going to LOVE it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the teacup die...this is an absolute enchanting card.

    ReplyDelete