Thursday, January 31, 2019

PTI MIM #349: Negative Die Cut Backgrounds

1/31/19
Ashley hosts this weeks MIM as she challenges us to use
negative die cuts to create a background. I chose the Mix & 
Mat: Heart Die (just the hearts) to create my Valentine's Day
background. I wanted to make use of my December Glorious Globes which had not been touched...yet. I also added a couple of heart stitch dies to embellish my sentiment.   :)

Supplies: PTI Glorious Globes Basics/Glorious Globes December/Mix & Mat: Heart Die,
PTI Dye Ink (Autumn Rose, Hawaiian Shores), MFT Die-namics Stitchable Heart Stax,
Doodlebug Design cream & sugar PP, VersaMark, Ranger EP(Gold Tinsel), JudiKins EP (Rustique Weather Vane), 4mm sequins.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Susan!! Love how you used the mix & mat die twice for your background...such a cool look!! And your Glorious Globes look fabulous...I haven't used mine yet either, so thanks for the inspiration!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great die to use for your background Susan - so pretty with the blue hearts paper behind it! Love the heart globe too!

    ReplyDelete