Thursday, January 24, 2019

PTI MIM #348: Lotsa Letters

1/24/19
This weeks MIM is hosted by Michelle with her challenge
of using die-cut letters on a card. I love her colorful "Fiesta" card and the way she off-set her circle frame. I've used her
idea of a circle frame using the new Circle of Love set tho' it was too pretty to cut off any of the flowers. My "Thanks" is
cut from an old QuicKutz alphabet die I have. I have die-cut 
the letters to match the ink colors used in the surrounding florals. I finished off my card with the Vintage Type BG.
 Supplies: PTI Circle of Love/Vintage Type, PTI Dye Ink (Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Ocean Tides), MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX 2, MFT Dye Ink (Lemon Chiffon, Lemon Drop), QuicKutz Chocolate alphabet die, Stickles, Teresa Collins enamel dots.

2 comments:

  1. Love your bold, colorful thanks and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I love the subtle vintage type background!!

    ReplyDelete