Tuesday, January 1, 2019

PTI MIM #346: 2018 A La Carte

1/1/19
Happy New Year everyone! I've started the 2019 out with
a bang and completed my first card. What better way to spend the day...other than the fact that I am under "house
arrest" for some surgery I underwent just before Christmas.
It has been a slow recovery and this is the first day I've even felt like sitting at my desk to work on a card. Any ways, I've
selected a sweet card by Michelle with her petite pattern play
and little polka dot PP elephant. I did take the challenge when
it was first presented, but decided to try it again. Creating a
BG from the repetition of a smaller stamp is so versatile.
Here's my latest creation:
 Supplies: PTI Bear Hugs, Nesting Basics: Pierced Circles Die, MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die, PTI Dye Ink (Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Lilac Grace), Copic Sketch, DoodleBug Designs fall friends PP, Stickles.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! Glad you are feeling better to craft :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon! You must be on the road to recovery to make such an adorable card! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete