Wednesday, June 27, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #11

6/27/18
Melissa transforms a more traditional wreath card made by bending her flowered/leaf elements to form the circle into another wreath with totally
different  birthday elements. Both her cards as gorgeous, but I am drawn
to her new one. I really like how Melissa used the scripted birthday sayings.

I have selected an old card made back in June 2016...before I established
my blog. It was made with the large seashells from Nichole's Simple
Seashells and Sand Swatch. I must admit that my card making hobby has
evolved from two years ago and so have the products! I used Betsy's new line of ocean elements (both stamps and dies). They are a joy to play with. I did incorporate the Sand Swatch from the original card into my new one. 
OLD
NEW

 Supplies: PTI Salt Air Fauna, Salt Air Sentiments, Reef Builder Die, Shape Shifters: Oval 2 Die, Sand Swatch, PTI Dye Ink, Distress Oxide Ink, Zig Clean Color, 4mm sequins, PTI Linen cardstock.


3 comments:

  1. These are both so pretty Susan! The oval framed card is totally swoon worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do know that you're supposed to give your cards away? ;-) I just sent a card out from two years ago myself. Really like the way you've framed the seascape and the sea background is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both lovely but your added sea background is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete