Tuesday, June 26, 2018

PTI MIM #326: Inchie Elements

6/26/18
Our challenge for this weeks MIM, headed by Lexi, is to use 
1" x 1" stamped image squares arranged like tiles. I liked
Lexi's way of smooshing ink onto white strips of paper. But
I chose to create an underwater BG using Betsy's Text & 
Texture Ocean. I also only wanted to use fish in my scene...
so my card is almost a CAS of Lexi's but with a twist. Here's
what I came up with:

Supplies: PTI Salt Air Fauna, Text & Texture Ocean, Reef Builder Die, Distress Oxide
Ink (several green-blue/blue shades), PTI Dye Ink (Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Summer
Sunrise, Orange Zest, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet), water droplets.

BTW, the fine black line across my pinkish fish is cat hair...I just noticed it. Haha!

5 comments:

  1. Too darn cute...love all your sweet fishies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS background Susan and love it with just the 4 inchies with fish...FABULOUS card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card - i love the ocean background! thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job on your ocean background. Love all the fishies!

    ReplyDelete