Friday, June 22, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #10

6/22/18
Lizzie hosts this weeks Transformation Tuesday as she
redesigns an older card made in the fall 2017 into something
more feminine. I created a card in anticipation of the April
2018 Create Along With Us CAS-ing a card made by Laurie
Schmidlin that showcased Betsy's Fence Line Spring set.
I was disappointed in that the April Create Along With Us never
happened. I CAS-ed Laurie's card with stamps that I have in my
stash. It looks fairly close. But I wanted to play with my new set
and decided to CAS Betsy's card. It is much easier when all the
all the elements are contained within one set. 

Supplies: PTI Fence Line Spring, Floribunda Frame Die, Simple
Stems (sentiment), Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders, misc
PTI Dye Ink, Ranger liquid Pearsl, Stickles (lavender).
OLD

NEW



No comments:

Post a Comment