Wednesday, June 6, 2018

PTI MIM #324: Lots O' Dots

6/6/18
Michelle heads up this week MIM with her challenge of adding dimensional dots to embellish her stamped images. I used Michelle's idea of using a butterfly, only mine is from Butterfly Folk. I usually shy away from large stamped images but the largest one from this set seemed most easy to apply the colorful dots. From there, I just wanted a light, simple background so I went with a watercolor wash. I combined Nuvo Crystal Drops with Stickles mainly because I didn't have all the colors I needed in the Nuvo. Here's my result:


Supplies: PTI Butterfly Folk, ways to say: Just for You, Bitty Big: Spring Rain, Zig Clean Color, Kuretake Gansai Tambi water colors, Nuvo Crystal Drops (Caribbean Ocean, Red Berry, Dandelion Yellow, Bottle Green), Stickles (Orange Peel, Yellow, Lavender), Die-namics Cloud 9/Stitched Rectangle STAX 2.

4 comments:

  1. That butterfly fits in so well for the challenge on your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, your butterfly is beautiful and looks wonderful on your watercolored background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold, bright, and absolutely beautiful Susan!! Your butterfly is just perfect against that soft water colored background too. Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, your card is gorgeous. That butterfly was a perfect choice! LOVE the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete