Wednesday, January 31, 2018

PTI MIM #311: Using Different Types of Papers

1/30/18
This weeks MIM at PTI is hosted by Stephanie Gold and she
challenges us to use different papers to make up our BG. This
is such a great idea to make up a "green" card! I am one who
cannot throw a pretty card or paper away. So this is right up my
alley! That being said, I used a couple of papers from an older
planner and a page from an old Thesaurus for my BG. I added
Betsy's cute pudgy birdies plus a strip of musical notes washi
tape and came up with this card creation. It's kind of busy (for
me), but interesting to look at.

  Supplies: PTI brushed BIRDS, Mix & Mat: Plaid, PTI Dye Ink (Autumn Rose, Lavender
Moon, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Honey Nut), MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX 2,
Fab Foliage.

9 comments:

  1. Very cool - I must run over and check out that MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this challenge, Susan! The papers combine so well and the frame ties it all together beautifully. These sweet birds couldn't look prettier! The vellum sentiment strip and sequins top it all off with elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan! Oh good gracious, love your pieced bg! The papers are just gorgeous! So pretty with that frame and sweet birds. Used the birds for the first time, and can't put them away just yet. Need to play with them some more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I so love your combo of colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card turned out BEAUTIFUL Susan! I love the different papers in the background with the frame surrounding it and of course those birdies are just SO sweet and look fabulous nestled against it all! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is totally adorable Susan! Not busy at all, but very artsy and collage~y. (new word) ;0) Love those pudgy birds and your choice of papers. So, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great selection of papers on this fabulous looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your combinations of papers. Really cute how you put those birds on the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fun collage of papers and that sweet bird! I love that set!

    ReplyDelete