Monday, January 15, 2018

PTI Create Along With Us: January 2018

1/15/18
So much inspiration from the DT for the PTI January Release! But Melissa won my heart over again with her 
super sweet birthday balloons creation/layering/soft pastels color palette. I had to struggle to make my balloons using
two PTI sets (Scene It: Celebration, Celebrate Big) and
fussy-cutting the balloons by hand. I can't wait until my order
arrives and I'll finally have the "RIGHT" tools to work with to
making birthday balloon cards with ease. :) I enjoyed CAS-ing
Melissa's card!

Supplies: PTI Scene It: Celebration, Celebrate Big, Mix & Mat: Snowflakes, Mix & Mat: Berry Boughs, Dress Up Dolls Birthday, PTI Dye Ink (Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Mint Julep, Aqua Mist, Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure), MFT Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels PP.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic recreation! Great take on the inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CASE of Melissa's card Susan!! I love all the layers and your color choices, and even the pretty ribbon! And by the way, your fussy cut balloons look FABULOUS!! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely looks like a Melissa Phillips inspired card! Pretty selection of colors.

    ReplyDelete