Wednesday, January 10, 2018

PTI MIM #309: Heat Embossed Stencil Backgrounds

1/10/18
Melissa Phillips challenges us to use stencils and heat embossing for a twist on background creations. I love the
idea of heat embossing with a stencil. I was gone all last
week fulfilling my obligation of meal preparation to our
daughter who delivered her baby girl in December. This is
part of my baby gift to my daughters each time they have
a baby (5 grand-babies total so far). I am happy to be back
to my card creation hobby and challenges this week!

I finally initiated my new PTI products from the December
release and proud to say I used them all. Betsy's Huggables
Bear set is so cute. I want to try them all. I have more Valentine's to make, so I will have to make the other bears and try out the monkey set too. Thanks for
stopping by and Happy 2018 !!!

Supplies: PTI Huggables Bear, Mix & Mat: Heart Die, PTI Dye Ink (Pure Poppy), Stencil
Collection: Hexagon, MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX 2, gold embossing powder.

5 comments:

  1. Susan, your bg is beautiful and your sweet bear adorable! Darling Valentine card. Congratulations on your newest grandchild! So happy for you. Nothing like grandchildren. Course I'm a bit prejudiced with 11! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww...this card is SOOOO doggone cute Susan!! Love your background and that bear is just adorable framed out by the hearts!! And congrats on #5...you're ahead of me as we only have 2, but I love them to pieces!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Valentine and glammed up with gold! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, so, so cute! Love it with the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is so adorable. I love the gold embossing. That is such a cute die set.

    ReplyDelete