Thursday, January 18, 2018

PTI January 2018 Blog Hop

1/25/18
Wow, can't believe it is almost the end of January 2018 already!
And of course, that means it's time for PTI's Blog Hop. We are
treated to a birthday themed photo for inspiration. I have only
one ice cream PTI stamp set in my stash (Colored Treats). And
I am sorry to say that it is a set I have not used much...the icons
are rather large and I tend to stay away from these. I am intimidated by the size. I also used a technique from a recent
MIM for my BG. Have fun with the Blog Hop! :)



   Supplies: PTI Colorful Treats, ways to say: Just for You, Mix & Mat: Pretty Brackets, Stampers Select White CS, Zig Clean Color, Stickles (Crystal), light pink velum, rose mirrored CS.

11 comments:

  1. Your cone is divine, Susan! Gorgeous card, and yummy layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely is this! I love it over the Pretty Brackets background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cone is super pretty and the elegant background really adds to it. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love what you did with that ice cream cone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I hadn't gone with a unicorn horn I would definitely have gone the ice cream cone route. Love what you did with that scrummy cone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and lovely card Susan! That ice cream cone looks yummy enough to eat and just beautifully colored too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I justlove this sweet confection! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun looking card. Love the way you decorated the ice cream cone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, love the icecream <3

    ReplyDelete