Thursday, October 5, 2017

PTI MIM#298: Faux Epoxy Embellishments

10/5/17
Betsy has a great idea for us this week to make our own
faux epoxy embellishments thru the use of multiple layers
of clear embossing powder over die-cut images. This is
a wonderful technique to use with the upcoming holidays!

I've selected a couple of new sets from the September
PTI release. The flower/foliage embellishments from Brilliant
Baubles really stand out with a triple coating of clear embossing powder. I'm getting into the holiday mood already! 

Supplies: PTI Brilliant Baubles, Mix & Mat: Berry Boughs, PTI Dye Ink (Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Scarlet Jewel, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Pinefeather), VersaMark,
clear/silver embossing powders.



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Susan! Love the way your red flower stands out! Very pretty arrangement too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, what a pretty card! The red flower really pops on the Aqua Mist ornament! My MFT win was a shock! It's becoming my new favorite place to shop. Did you get the Snow Globe kit? I did and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I bought the snow gobe kit too! It's so much fun. MFT has become my favorite shop for CUTE (very different from PTI)! I go broke shopping on bith sites. >.<

      Delete
  3. Very pretty, Sue! Love the Aqua Mist with the traditional Christmas red & green. Your epoxied red flower really stands out. Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete