Tuesday, October 10, 2017

PTI MIM #299

10/10/17
"Sentiment Windows"
Dawn hosts this weeks PTI MIM and creates a wonderful
holiday card with her sentiment peeking thru a window
framed by snowflakes (my favorite). I dusted off a few of
my older PTI Christmas stamp sets. I was happy to use 
the cute little mouse from Christmas Critters...paring it
with a sentiment from Fancy Pants Holiday Sentiments
and topping it off with a bow from Tinsel & Tags. :)

Supplies: PTI Christmas Critters, Fancy Pants Holiday Sentiments, Tinsel & Tags Sprigs Stamp Set, PTI Dye Ink (New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Pinefeather, Pure Poppy, Spring Rain, Aqua Mist, Lovely Lady)


4 comments:

  1. Susan, this is adorable! Love the mouse in his red sweater complete with a cup of something hot! I was going to use this set too but opted for something much simpler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Susan...this turned out SOOOO cute! How perfect to use that adorable mouse peeking through the window...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the Christmas Mice! I still haven't gotten them but your card is so cute it makes me want them even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete