Wednesday, October 18, 2017

PTI MIM #300: Build-A-Wreath

10/18/17
This weeks MIM, hosted by Melissa, deals with building your own
wreath with PTI's endless possibilities for embellishments! You could make a wreath card for whatever occasion. I chose to build a holiday wreath selecting Rustic Wreath for my base. I also wanted
to use Brilliant Baubles for embellishing the wreath. I decided to
go with a 5"x5" format as the card base. Putting together the wreath was fun tho a bit time consuming to make all the "bellies."
Guess I should have used less since you can hardly see the wreath base underneath (oops).

Supplies: PTI Rustic Wreath, Brilliant Baubles, Tinsel & Tags Sprig Stamp Set, PTI Dye Ink (Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado, Cocoa Bean), PTI Aqua Mist cardstock. 

6 comments:

  1. Just lovely. I really like how you have staged it with those adorable little people. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love the three bows and the pinecones on your wreath, so festive and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wreath, Susan! Love the combination of dies and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and lovely wreath Susan and there is no such thing as too many embellishments...I'm sure Melissa would agree!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fabulous job building this wreath with lots of bright colored additions. And yes, the Santa and snowman are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely wreath full of color and fun texture!

    ReplyDelete