Tuesday, May 30, 2017

PTI MIM: Coordinating Card Pairs


5/30/17 ** Stephanie Gold hosts this last MIM for May. She has created 2 cards with the same stamp set, both similar yet appearing quite different (ingenious)! I feel like we needed to use a floral stamp set with outlines to take this challenge. I searched thru my PTI stash and came up empty handed. I made a couple of tags using Doodled Blooms/Geometric Greenery (MFT). One tag is created by single layer stamping and masking with the blooms colored with Prismacolors. The other tag has the images stamped/heat embossed on colored cardstock, then die cut. Both have green fillers from PTI Celebrate Big. The base is from PTI Made with Love Tags 1 die. It was nice to create a couple of tags this week for a change...which I can always use on my never ending gift-giving (feminine, of course).




4 comments:

  1. Susan, these are both gorgeous! The masked one is so amazing. Colors and design... spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors on the colored tag. Wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...both of your tags are absolutely GORGEOUS Susan!! They are both so bright and colorful and I am totally in love with both of them! Well done!! :0)

    ReplyDelete