Tuesday, May 16, 2017

PTI Create Along with Us, May 2017

5/16/17 ** I have selected Melissa's card to CAS for May's
Create Along with Us challenge. I love all her layers placed
upon the delicate herringbone background (so pretty). My
card came out a little different since I don't have the new 
products from this month's release yet...but it looks similar. :)

Supplies: PTI Mix & Mat: Scallops/Flourishes dies, 2017
Anniversary Set, Gran's Garden, dye inks: Aqua Mist, Spring
Moss, Ripe Avocado, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Honey Nut,
Stormy Sea.     Misc: TCW stencil.


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Beautiful job on your flowers and color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty Card. I have been loving the Mix & Mat series too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. So pretty in these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like both (yours and Melissa's)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!! I TOO LOVE MELISSA'S WORK! YOUR card is GORGEOUS!!!! ;) LOOOOVE those Mix & Mat dies too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, Susan the background is perfect for those flowers of Gran's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely GORGEOUS Susan! Love your beautiful layout and especially the stenciled portion at the bottom of the card. Truly a lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, what an absolutely lovely card! I hope Gran's Garden comes back into stock soon so I can get it!

    ReplyDelete