Wednesday, April 5, 2017

PTI MIM: Stamping Outside of the Box

4/5/17 ** Lexi has a fun idea for this weeks MIM. She uses a smaller background and creates her focal stamped image larger so that it extends beyond the background (simple but effective).

I was itching to try my new shipment (finally) of goodies from PTI! I selected Betsy's Bloom & Grow mini kit/Mix & Mat: Flourishes die to create my card for the challenge. My inspiration comes from one of Betsy's sample for her kit tho I changed it up a bit. I wanted the slanted fill in the die to be brown to mimic a basket background. The blooms in this set are so much fun to play with. My sentiment comes from Lawn Fawn's Happy, Happy, Happy. I did not use a stamped background so my card is more like Lexi's first card with a physical matted square. 

TFL and thanks for your comments! ;)


4 comments:

  1. very pretty card and a great take on the challenge - love, love those flowers!! thanks for playing at make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely cards Susan! Your flowers are just gorgeous and perfect with the background mats!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Susan! And I agree, love playing with those blooms!

    ReplyDelete