Wednesday, April 12, 2017

PTI April 2017 Create Along With Us

3/12/17 ** PTI's April release Create Along With Us
is in full swing! There are so many wonderful samples
showcasing the new products. I have selected Nichole's
simple but beautiful lavender card where she used Betsy's
Mix and Mat: Scallops die for my inspiration.

We are throwing a baby shower this weekend for our daughter #3 and I wanted to make her a baby shower card. I also haven't had the pleasure of using my Cutaway Tags: Spring die. My card front seemed a bit plain so I was happy to add something cute inside.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the release!


9 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I am definitely pinning your card for future "case-ing"! And hopefully this does not offend anyone, but I think I even prefer your version to the original one...sorry Nichole!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I love how you used this die! Can't wait to case you. I don't think it's plain at all, rather stunning in the one color. But the inside makes it even more adorable! Congrats on welcoming a new baby into your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww...what a sweet, sweet baby card Susan! So soft and delicate looking on the outside and absolutely adorable on the inside...you daughter will love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lacy die cut. Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, I don't think your card looks plain at all! It's so pretty with that delicate die-cutting. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use this DIE - love your card and you´ve did a great job CASE-ing Betsy´s Card.

    Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect Case of this card, and an excellent way to create a baby card! Just super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the Spring cutaway tag...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete