Wednesday, November 2, 2016

PTI MIM: That's A Wrap (10/31/16)

Designing wrapping paper with stamps is Lexi
Daly's fun challenge for us this week for MIM!
I wanted to use kraft paper but ran into a
problem when I couldn't see the template lines
thru the paper. So I decided to use some washi
tape to give me some lines to follow. With some
nice hand-stamped paper and a tag to match, I
just need to find the perfect gift to use it on. :)

DETAILS:

PTI Stamps/dies - What the Doodle: Snowflakes

PTI Dye Inks - Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, New Leaf
                       

Gave "That's A Wrap" another try...this time using
white paper. I discovered that using a larger stamp
design (Spruce and Sprigs) does not show much covering a small box. This is unfortunate because I 
like the way the paper turned out. An 8.5 X 11 inch paper doesn't wrap a very large box. :(

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use washi tape as a guide! This turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your wrapping paper is so fun! i love the idea of using kraft paper and what a great solution to use washi tape for lines. thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are GREAT Susan! Love the idea of using washi tape for lines on the kraft...just might have to try that as I have lots of washi tape!! And yes, the spruce and sprigs are larger stamped images, but they still make for gorgeous wrapping paper and I love your package all done up! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The addition of the washi tape is a brilliant idea, your package is so festive looking! Spruce & Sprigs sure does make a pretty wrapping paper, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wrapping! The washi tape was brilliant, can't wait to try that. And I love the Spruce and Sprigs too! I think you see just enough. And the tag ties it together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both papers are lovely, Susan! Great idea to use washi as a guide. All wrapped up and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete