Friday, November 11, 2016

PTI MIM: Assembly Line Card-Making

11/7/16 * Laurie gives us some helpful hints to create
multiple cards for the Christmas season. In our home,
we send out photo greeting cards so I made some 
Christmas gift tags instead. I have always wanted to
make gift tags with the PTI Winter Snow Globe set.
So I was very happy when Laurie's challenge was to 
make multiples of cards (or tags ??). Now I have 
some usable tags...along with the gift wrap I made in
the last MIM...all set to wrap EXCEPT for the shopping.
Ugh! The Christmas season is upon us...so much to
do. :(
              
DETAILS: PTI Winter Snow Globe stamps/dies, PTI
Tag Sale #4 die, JudiKins white embossing powder,
Copic Sketch markers, Wink of Stella (clear, red),
Kuretake Clean Color, PTI Cocoa Bean & Kraft dye
inks, PTI Kraft paper.                           

9 comments:

  1. Susan, your tags are darling! The images from Winter Globe fit the sweet tags to perfection. And loving how you showcased each one! Papers, ribbon and snowy globe all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are all adorable, Susan. Fun images to add to the joy of opening up those Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, your snow globe designed tags look so cheerful. I know the recipients will be honored to receive one with their gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, I love these tags! What a lovely way to use this tag die - you have given me inspiration to use this tag again! I think I need to get the Snow Globe stamps too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable tags- love the ribbon you added too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tags! So cute! So festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tags! So sweet! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete