Friday, November 25, 2016

PTI November Blog Hop

11/25/16 * Thanksgiving is done and now it's
onward to Christmas 2016! Nichole has selected
a Christmas tree with non-traditional colors as
our Blog Hop challenge. Aqua, fuchsia, lime green, gold...gorgeous together on the white tree. I have begun stitching felt ornaments for my family again 
this year using Erin's Stitched Ornament: Classic
Die. Decided to make up one using felt colors in the
photo and accenting stitching with gold DMC floss,
adding a gold ribbon and gold bell to finish off the
ornament. 

Thanks for stopping by :)

11 comments:

  1. Oh Susan, when I saw your beautiful ornament, had to rush right over. Working on them today, for the granddaughters! (5!). The 6 boys get the truck and car. Coinkydinky!!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Susan, now I really need that die! Love it in these colors and you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunning! What a lovely ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super, Susan! How beautiful your homemade ornament is!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully crafted! lucky grands too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pretty felt ornament! This will look lovely on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm absolutely in love with your beautiful felt ornament! I have tons of felt, but no stitching dies--guess I better get some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the stitching dies are quite addictive! But they are FUN, especially the Christmas ones. I am still waiting on the gingerbread ones.

      Delete