Thursday, February 14, 2019

Win It Wednesday #2

2/14/19
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Challenge #2: Favorite Cardstock Color(s)

Hands down, my favorite PTI cardstock color is Aqua
Mist! I had to create a birthday card for one of my grand-
daughters who will be turning 3 this month. I couldn't resist
playing with the Potbellies: Unicorn die (my first time). And
of course, the unicorn pairs so well with Aqua Mist. It is a "match made in heaven."  Only thing, my granddaughter might be a little disappointed in that the unicorn's belly is not filled with candy...just a shaker card. Oops! BTW, I had to go with an A6 card base to accommodate the unicorn's size (barely fits at that).

Supplies: PTI Potbellies: Unicorn Die/Potbellies Everyday Sentiments/Penned Elegance/To the Point Edgers, PTI Dye Ink (Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores), PTI Aqua Mist CS, MFT Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Papers PP, Zig Clean Color.

1 comment: