Monday, December 4, 2017

PTI MIM #306: Easy Fan Brush Trees

12/4/17
Betsy has a wonderful technique for us today using a 
fan brush to create trees! She makes it seem so easy but
I struggled a bit. For one thing, my two colors of green
re-inkers were too close. So the details of the trees did
not show up and became muted together. I'll have to try
this method again after I order a Pinefeather re-inker.
Any ways, I pretty much "CAS-ed" Betsy's card since I
have a bunch of stuff to finish up before Christmas and
before our daughter #2 has her baby girl (due 12/22).

Supplies: PTI Wonderland kit, ways to say: Merry Christmas,
Tag Sale: Quilted Die, MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX 2, MFT BG Snowfall Background, PTI Dye ink (Spring Rain, Aqua Mist, Winter Wisteria, Enchanted Evening), PTI re-Inker (Green Parakeet), Marvy Uchida re-inker (light green).

10 comments:

  1. You're trees are amazing! Love this snowy little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, this looks amazing! Your trees came out faublous! Great job on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggled a bit with this new technique too Susan, but I think yours came out FABULOUS and I love the little red truck with the tree in it!! Well done!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I also struggled but your trees turned out amazing! Love the red truck with tree in the back - I just bought some kitchen towels that have a scene similar to this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may have struggled a bit but your card is great. I love the little truck with the tree. Well done you! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card - the truck looks so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering how to make smaller trees! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! I love the little truck with the tree.

    ReplyDelete