Monday, December 11, 2017

PTI Create Along With Us: December 2017

12/11/17
Valentine's Day is out in full swing with the December 2017
PTI release and so much inspiration from the DT! I selected
one by Laurie Schmidlin to CAS. I think it was the colorful
felt hearts with coordinating buttons that caught my attention.
I do not have the cover plate hearts so I used an embossing
folder instead. Here's my version of Laurie's sweet card:

Supplies: PTI XOXO, Jumping for Joy, PTI Dye Ink (Lovely Lady, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian
Shores), PTI cardstock (Aqua Mist), Cuttlebug EF (hearts), PTI Vintage Buttons Collections.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is every bit as sweet as Laurie's card Susan! Great color choices and the silver metallic sentiment is just lovely! What a great embossing folder... I'll have to keep my eye out for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet card Susan, and I love how you used an embossing folder to improvise...it looks great! Of course mostly I LOVE those stitched felt hearts you added...I'm thinking maybe I need to CASE your card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cased or created, this is one lovely card. Love how you did the bg, Susan.

    ReplyDelete