Monday, July 17, 2017

PTI Blog Hop, July 2017




7/17/17

Even tho the PTI Blog Hop isn't until 7/25/17, I am posting
today because I will be away next week. Nichole gives us
such a pretty inspiration photo this month off a wedding
site. I love the colors and softness in the photo. I tried to
replicate this in my card creation...using a combination of
watercolors (background) and ink blending with my sponge
tool. I don't have the postal stamp die yet that is from the
July 2017 release. Made my own with an old EK Success
postal stamp border punch. I added the "gold" touch using
Nuvo Gilding Flakes (so much fun to play with) to cover the
outline of the cloche. Enjoy the July Blog Hop and TFL! :)

Supplies: PTI Cloche Quarters, Cloche Quarters Spring Fillers, Mix & Mat: Flourishes, Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical die.     PTI dye ink: Spring Rain, Tropical Teal, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Lavender Moon, Autumn Rose, Stormy Sea.     PTI re-inker: Spring Rain.     Misc: Nuvo Gilding Flakes (gold), EK Success border punch (postage stamp), Paper Source cardstock (Bluebell).

10 comments:

  1. Wow so pretty! I love that you made the cloche gold! What an elegant touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card Susan and just perfect for the inspiration photo!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the layers and the gold Cloche! A very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty. Love all scalloped edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything on this card! So much texture, and that gold cloche is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layering of die cuts here - LOVE your florals inside your pretty Cloche and your multiple framings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Beautiful, Susan! Love the layering, and the cloche is the sweetest with those blooms! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arrgh, the more I see Cloche Quarters the more I think I need it! Your card is lovely and the gold around the edge is stunning!

    ReplyDelete