Thursday, January 26, 2017

PTI MIM: Spinner Cards

1/23/17 * An interactive card is the subject for this
weeks MIM with Lizzie! Such a clever idea...this one
is a "keeper" in my ever growing collection of PTI ideas.

I've been enjoying Nicole's Jumping for Joy set making
some Valentines and decided it would be perfect as a
spinner card too. Our granddaughter's 1st birthday is
coming up soon in February...so I have the perfect 
occasion. I'll have to tell her mommy to save the card
so she can play with it later when she is a bit older.

DETAILS:  PTI Jumping for Joy, Scene It: Celebration.
Dye inks: Hibiscus Burst, Green Parakeet, Amethyst 
Allure, Summer Sunrise, Classic Kraft.
Misc: Spellbinders nesting circles/ovals, Stickles Crystal.


 

7 comments:

  1. Susan, this so adorable! Even at one I'm sure your granddaughter will like seeing that cute animal face spinning around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...super cute Susan! Love this idea...think my 2 year old granddaughter needs one too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Susan. You've really made some awesome cards. I found your blog through the challenge over at Reverse Confetti, and I'm wishing you the best of luck there as well as at PTI. I realize you have your favorite challenges you love to enter, but I'd LAO love to have you stop by and link up with us any time you can over at Word Art Wednesday. We have fabulous sponsors, and it would be a pleasure to have you link your sweet cards to our challengeS. Have a blessed week, and I really hope you will stop by.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Susan...that is utterly priceless. What an adorable card. I bet your granddaughter falls in love with this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeep! This is adorable! I wish I could CASE this, but I don't have that set yet. I love the images and colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, this is super cute! Love that lion twirling among those balloons. Nice background inside too. Perfect little birthday card for a little one.

    ReplyDelete