Thursday, January 19, 2017

PTI MIM: Masked Heart Wreaths

1/16/17*Melissa heads up this weeks MIM with a
fun technique using a heart as a mask to form a
wreath! Using 4 PTI stamps sets/15 dye ink colors
to draw my flowers from was quite tedious but the 
result was well worth the trouble. And yes, I am
finally happy with my wedding card that I will be
giving to our nephew and his fiancĂ© this weekend
at their wedding.

I would like to give credit to Nancy Penir whose
swan cards I drew inspiration and tried her idea
of sponge stamping on the swan stamps. It worked
great...so pretty. Thank you, Nancy!

DETAILS: Petite Pots, Forget-me-Not, Christmas
Faith, Swan'sational     
Vertical A2 Scalloped die
PTI Dye Inks: too many to list
PTI Amethyst Allure cardstock




 I like the other half of the masked heart (no longer a wreath)
and will keep it in my stash for future use. :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely wedding card Susan! It may have been a lot of work with ALL the colors, but it turned out just beautiful and I think well worth the time involved! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Susan. What a lot of work for you but the result is wonderful and those swans...swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just so beautiful, really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of work, yes, but well worth it in the end. This is just a beautiful wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous wedding card! Love the stamps you used around your mask too!

    ReplyDelete