Tuesday, January 31, 2017

PTI MIM: Pattern Play With Die Cut Silhouettes

1/31/17 * Lexi shows us how to use pattern paper and die
cuts as silhouettes to make a simple but bold card for this
weeks MIM.

I selected PTI Bunny Basket to create a spring themed card.
I started with a Zig Clean Color marker to create the sky and
then layered green PP for the hillside and punched a grass
border to ground my bunnies. Decided to pull out my Sparkly
Fluff to add fuzzy tails to the bunnies. The little cluster of blue
flowers were die cut from Color Pop Florals. TFL & thanks for
your comments (I appreciate them). :)
DETAILS: PTI * Bunny Basket, Color Pop 
Florals, Vertical A2 Scallop die.
Dye inks: Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz, 
Hawaiian Shores, Blueberry Sky.
PTI Bitty Dot Basics paper pad.

Misc: Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillsides, Fiskars
grass border punch, Zig Clean Color markers, Sparkly Fluff (Sugar), MFT Water
color Wash paper pack.


8 comments:

  1. super cute card - i love those polka dot bunnies!! thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...you make just the cutest cards. These bunnies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww...your little trio of polka dot bunnies is SOOOO cute Susan!! Love the little scene you created too...GREAT card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan! Couldn't be cuter! Love the dotty bunnies! So sweet, and the posies are too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, this is so cute! I like that you used 3 bunnies...I only used one on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bunny scene that you created! This is definitely the cutest card that I've seen so far. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable, love the bright bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! this is cuteness overload! great card.

    ReplyDelete