Saturday, September 7, 2019

Ink To Paper: Laurie's Fabulous Favorites (9/4/19)

9/7/19
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites: Fall Favorites

Laurie challenges us to use our fall stamps and dies for this week. I have selected my favorite scarecrow stamp set and Betsy's Text & Texture: Leaves to make the BG. Here is my resulting creation.


 Supplies: PTI Text & Texture: Leaves/autumn scarecrow, MFT Birdie Brown Greetings Galore/Stitched Rectangle STAX 2, Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Leaves, PTI Dye Ink (Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Melon Berry, Terracotta Tile), DOI (squeezed lemonade, spiced marmalade, candied apple, walnut stain), Nuvo Crystal Glaze, Copic Sketch, misc sequins, PTI linen CS.

2 comments:

  1. This turned out so neat! I love the way the scarecrow looks against your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete