Saturday, August 31, 2019

Ink To Paper: Laurie's Fabulous Favorites (8/28/19)

8/31/19
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites: Vellum

This week, Laurie challenges us to use our favorite way of adding vellum to a card. I must say that I have not colored on vellum as Laurie has. This creates a beautiful almost stained glass effect. I'll have to give this a "go" soon. I use vellum many times to add my sentiment, especially if my card is very busy or has a nice BG. The vellum sentiment also adds texture and a layer to the card as in the one I made for this challenge. I CAS'd a card created by Kelly Lunceford for the August release. Love her colors!

I have created this card to give to our oldest daughter and her hubby who celebrated their 10th anniversary a couple of days ago. :)
 Supplies: Ink To Paper Birdie/Sweet Tweets, Lawn Fawn oval die, PTI Dye Ink (Blueberry Sky, Pink Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Cocoa Bean), DOI (broken china), Stickles (magenta), Copic Sketch, VersaMark Ink, Stampendous EP (silver).

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! The sentiment looks beautiful on the vellum panel, and your ink blending is gorgeous. Looks like you are enjoying those sweet little birdies!!

    ReplyDelete