Saturday, June 22, 2019

Ink To Paper: Laurie's Fabulous Favorites

6/22/19

Laurie's Fabulous Favorites: CAS June Release Samples

I purchased ITP Simply Sweet: Thanks because I fell in love
with Melissa's inspiration using the set. Her work is gorgeous
any ways...light and airy with the most beautiful combinations
of pastels. My card doesn't quite have her touch but I think
I used her technique to color the wreath. I used watercolors
to color the background behind the white embossed flowers.
Also sprinkled some Stampendous shabby pink embossing
enamel on top of the flowers (tho probably too heavy handed). I added yellow pops of color for the BG with the
PTI hexagon stencil. Lastly, I offset the oval with wreath embellishment to make room for the bow which always gets caught in the envelope when it is too close to the card edge :)

Supplies: ITP Simply Sweet: Thanks/Geometrix: Oval,
 PTI Stencil Collection: Hexagon, PTI Bitty Dot Basics PP,
PTI Dye Ink (Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Hibiscus Burst), Kuretake Pearl Colors, Stampendous shabby pink embossing enamel.


1 comment: