Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Ink To Paper, Laurie's Fabulous Favorites

6/4/19
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites: Framed Sentiments

Barely got this one under the wire...I seem to be losing my
creative zest. Alas, I felt the need to use my newest stamp
set from Ink to Paper. The Many Anemones set is a joy to
use since you don't have to be so precise about the layers
and they look great even if things are a bit quirky. I'll be
making more cards with this user friendly set. ;)

Supplies: Ink to Paper Many Anemones, PTI Penned Elegance/Shape Shifters: Square 4 Die, PTI Dye Ink (Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado), Stickles (Black Diamond), misc. 4mm sequins.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, this is so pretty! I love how you stamped your Anemones!

    ReplyDelete