Thursday, November 1, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #24

11/1/18
Laurie transforms a holiday card into one she likes better by
keeping the overall design but swapping out a few of the 
elements. I like both of her designs tho' maybe her embell-
ishments do enhance the die-cut sentiment a "wee" bit better
on the do-over.

For my transformation this week, I selected a spring card made
with the Spring Cloche Quarters fillers and the Cutaway Tags: Spring die. I made the design into a winter one using the Winter fillers and the Cutaway Tags: Winter die. The Cloche Quarters: Winter Fillers set was one that got away from me last year...so I felt like I had to use it at least once (only a year later). The winter fillers are all so cute...I want to try them all. :)

Supplies: PTI Cloche Quarters/Cloche Quarters: Winter Fillers/
Cutaway Tags: Winter, PTI Dye Ink (Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Weathervane, Dark Indigo), Bitty Big PP (Spring Rain), TCW stencil (large dots), Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX 2, VersaMark Ink, clear EP, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Snowflakes.
OLD



NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment