Saturday, November 24, 2018

PTI November 2018 Blog Hop

11/25/18
This month's inspiration photo of gift wrapped packages
with white paper embellished with candy cane labels/ribbon
proved to be a "stumper" for me. Maybe it was because I've
been so busy with Thanksgiving preparations with my whole
family descending upon our home for the past week. I have
not had much time for challenges. I wanted to play with all
the dies I've been collecting for the past few months. Here's
what I've come up with for the November Blog Hop...
My grandson told me he likes skittles. Of course, I had to oblige.
I loved making the train and will have to put together a few more.
They make cute little ornaments. :)      Enjoy the BLOG HOP!


Supplies: PTI Potbellies: Santa/Reindeer/Penguin Dies, Dashing Thru the Snow Train 

9 comments:

  1. Omg Susan, you've been busy making very adorable projects! So stinking cute! What lucky recipients to get these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how FUN Susan!! LOVE your beautifully wrapped package with the gorgeous bow and your potbellie Santa and Reindeer and Train are just too, too CUTE!! Great job on everything!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute projects! I resisted purchasing those dies, but I know my grandchildren would have loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous, Susan! I love the adorable potbellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful and so adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the potbellies Susan - they are so fun and look so impressive, and having candy inside is an added bonus. Your train looks so festive on the tree too. I have all three potbellies as well but haven't made the Santa yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tags and the train are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! I need to use my reindeer die, thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete