Wednesday, August 29, 2018

PTI Stamp-A-Faire 2018: Green thumb Garden Journal


8/29/18
Heather Nichols concludes the Stamp-A-Faire 2018 with a 
doozy of a challenge...to create a journal project! This is the fastest I've ever turned out a small album having been a former scrapper turned card-maker. And I barely got it done.

I don't have the Heather's dies for making the journaling books. I went with cutting a 8.5" X 11" CS in half the long ways and made my book base this way. The Monterey Bay Aquarium is my favorite place to visit. My hubby and I visit every year and I learn something new each time. So when Betsy's Salt Air Collection was released...I had to buy it all. It was fun putting my aquarium journal together using  Betsy's collection! I left some spaces open on my pages as I have not gotten around to journaling. I also plan to make a protective cover of some sort for my mini album. Here's my result:





 Supplies: PTI Salt Air Fauna/Reef Builder Die Collection/Forest Floor: Summer/Winter Penguin/Sand Swatch/Pierced Feature Frame Dies/, Sun & Surf Stencil Collection, PTI Dye Ink, MFT Beach Buds (crab), Die-namics Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames, Distress Crayons, gesso, MFT Bunch of Balloons kit, Copic Sketch.   WHEW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment