Tuesday, November 7, 2017

PTIMIM #303

11/7/17


Ashley presents ideas for her 2nd Holiday Photo Greeting 
card for this weeks PTI MIM. She uses Photoshop as a base
for the photos and embellishes the card with stamps after.

I have taken 2 Photoshop classes but have forgotten how 
the specifics work without usage. I fumbled around with a
photo of my 2 cats (almost impossible to get a photo with
the two of them...just like kids) and used some of the tools in Photoshop. I chose to print my photo card on regular cardstock because I like mat finish.  After adding some accents from the Wonderland kit, I finished up by adding Nuvo Gilding flakes in silver for borders. It is a good thing that we send the pre-printed photo greeting cards at Christmas. I'd have to start making my Christmas cards in January otherwise.





2 comments:

  1. Great card, Susan. Your Photo Shop skills work beautifully. Love the kitty photos and the cute stamps you used to decorate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, Susan, and I’d say your efforts were definitely worth the end result. I do make my Christmas cards (about 120) and never start earlier enough. So tempted to just order photo cards and be done with it but I have so many supplies that need some love.

    ReplyDelete