Monday, November 13, 2017

PTI Create Along With Us: November 2017

11/13/17

I've selected Melissa's stunning snowflake card to CAS!
I instantly fell in love with her delicate card and soft color palette when I saw it. What I realized is that I have many snowflake dies but very few stamp sets. Guess I'll need to
add PTI's newest snowflake set to my stash. :)

I needed to get this card done quickly since I have a full 
week coming up. I just noticed that Melissa's card is a
popular choice.

Supplies: PTI Quilted Winter die, Tinsel & Tags Sprigs die
set, Holiday Words die, To the Point Edgers 1, PTI Dye Ink
(Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss, Green Parakeet,
Spring Rain), MFT Snowflake Flurry, MFT Stitched Rectangle
STAX 2, PTI Sweet Blush cardstock.



5 comments:

  1. Susan, you captured the joy of Melissa's card perfectly! Speaking of stunning... WOW! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely card Susan! I was inspired by the same card too...kind of hard not be inspired by Melissa though, isn't it?! I'm like you too that I have a lot more snowflake dies than I do snowflake stamps...guess I'll be ordering the stamp set too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are the third person to be inspired by Melissa's card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I am going to have a hard time not putting those large snowflakes in my cart tonight.

    ReplyDelete