Thursday, December 6, 2018

PTI MIM #344: Deck Your Dies

12/6/18
Finally got around to taking Melissa's MIM challenge for
this week! I've been very busy doing Christmas stuff as I'm
sure everyone else is too. Melissa's holiday card in non-
traditional colors is another layering beauty as she takes 
her die-cut word "JOY" and places it into a gorgeous BG.
I wanted to play with Home to Roost and decided I needed
to make some thank you cards for after Christmas. 
 Supplies: PTI Home to roost, ways to say: thank you, PTI Dye Ink (Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, New Leaf, Cocoa Bean), Reverse Confetti Grid Stitched Tag, Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Greens (mini), MFT Snowfall Stencil, white acrylic paint, Studio Katia Snow Crystals.

4 comments:

  1. This is SO SWEET! I LOVE the little birdhouse---Need to get that set myself! LOL You stamped the pines PERFECTLY for this sweet little home to hang from. A GOOD IDEA to go ahead & make those Thank You notes now too!! SUPER JOB!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable Susan. Love the little bird house nestled in the branches and the wee birds. So sweet. Well done. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, CUTE card Susan!! LOVE that birdhouse surrounded by all your layers...whole card totally makes me smile and feel warm! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the birdhouse with the pines!

    ReplyDelete