Wednesday, December 19, 2018

PTI December 2018 Blog Hop

12/26/18
This month's Blog Hop inspiration has all to do with   Valentine's Day/Love, even tho' we are not thru with
Christmas just yet. I do love the colors and how delicately
stitched the embroidered foliage/flowers are that make
up the wreath. I must admit that this is a nice switch from
the holiday mode I've been in for the past few months. 
I decided to make my own framed embroidery hoop artwork.
It was a fun chance to dust off the cobwebs off all my stitch
dies. Here is my resulting labors of love:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the December Blog Hop!

 Supplies: PTI Stitched Folk Art Flower, Stitched Circles, Stitched Circles (holes only),
misc. embroidery hoop/ribbon/paper flowers (Wild Orchid)/butterfly fabric (JoAnn's).

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Susan! As a needleworker, I’m loving how beautiful your creation is and how well it shows the inspiration given!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...this is GORGEOUS Susan!! What beautiful stitching and how perfect for this challenge! LOVE it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Gorgeous!! And such a Wonderful idea too!! I love your stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Your stitching is terrific. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO beautiful - what a lot of stitching work on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! And what a perfect project for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on a beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan this is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful stitching, makes me want to stitch something as well! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete